01253 293 106 info@fyldelaw.co.uk
Facebook Twitter

Landlord Negligence Claims

All landlords including local councils have a responsibility to make sure that the house they let is safe for people to live in and for people to visit. They also have a responsibility to insure the house in case anybody is injured or if your possessions are damaged.

If you are involved in accident in your own rented home or in someone else's home and you are injured, then it may be that you are entitled to claim against the landlord, the home owner or their insurance company.

These are often very difficult cases to win, but at Fylde Law we are confident that if anybody can win your claim for you - we can.

If you would like to discuss your accident with us, please feel to contact us on 01253 293 106 for an informal chat. Alternatively email us via the 'quick enquiry' form and we will be happy to call you back.

Our commitment to you

No hidden charges

Same day response

Home and hospital visits

read more


Commonly asked questions to help understand our services and how we can help you

read more

Personal Injury

If you have an injury and feel you can claim, we can help...

read more

Welcome to Fylde Law

learn more

What our clients say

read more testimonials

Meet the team

get to know us