01253 293 106 info@fyldelaw.co.uk
Facebook Twitter

Trips and Slips

Slipping and Tripping Claims

If you have fallen over, slipped or tripped in a public place, then you can claim compensation against the owner of the land or building, providing the area is dangerous in some way. Usually, the local council will be responsible for an accident that happens on a public road or footpath. If your accident happens in a shop, restaurant or forecourt, then it is possible to claim against the owners of the business. You can also claim against your own employer if your slip or trip happens at work.

There are many causes of slips and trips from broken or uneven paving, to a spillage on the floor or an obstacle which causes you to fall over. At Fylde Law, we have an unparalleled record in slipping and tripping claims. As our clients will testify, we are not afraid to fight your corner and we will do our best to help you through what we know can be a difficult time in your life.

If you have any doubts about whether you have a claim or are not sure whether you would like to bring one, please feel to contact us on 01253 293 106 for an informal chat. Alternatively email us via the 'quick enquiry' form and we will be happy to call you back.

Our commitment to you

No hidden charges

Same day response

Home and hospital visits

read more


Commonly asked questions to help understand our services and how we can help you

read more

Personal Injury

If you have an injury and feel you can claim, we can help...

read more

Welcome to Fylde Law

learn more

What our clients say

read more testimonials

Meet the team

get to know us