01253 293 106 info@fyldelaw.co.uk
Facebook Twitter

Drug Offences

Been arrested for drugs and need help?

All drug offences can be dealt with either at the Magistrates Court or the Crown Court however if you are charged only with simple possession of a drug in small quantities then it is likely that the case will proceed in the Magistrates Court.

If there is a suggestion that you are involved either in producing or supplying the drugs then in all likelihood the case will go to the Crown Court to be dealt with. Small offences involving cultivation of drugs for your own use at home can sometimes remain in the Magistrates Court and therefore be dealt with less seriously if the amount of drugs can be said to be for personal use.

All of our criminal solicitors at Fylde Law have experience in dealing with drug offences ranging from simple possession to conspiracy to supply Class A drugs.

Our commitment to you

No hidden charges

Same day response

Home and hospital visits

read more


Commonly asked questions to help understand our services and how we can help you

read more

Personal Injury

If you have an injury and feel you can claim, we can help...

read more

Welcome to Fylde Law

learn more

What our clients say

read more testimonials

Meet the team

get to know us