Gary graduated from the Anglia University in 1991 and completed his Law Society finals at the College of Law in 1993. He spent a short period working for Essex County Council, before joining Fylde Law as a trainee, in 1994.
Gary has a broad range of experience across a number of legal specialisations but for the last few years has run the Criminal Department and has represented our clients in a number of very high profile cases over the years.
When not drinking his favourite tipple cider, Gary enjoys following Manchester United around the world. He also follows the Motor Racing Grand Prix circuit, which has taken him to Bahrain and Monaco among other places. He is a master of the art of luxury exotic travel.
- What is your favourite type of food/meal? Chinese
- What is the best book you have ever read? The Lord of the Rings
- What is your favourite film/television programme? The Godfather 1 & 2
- What is the best place you have visited and where would you like to go to most? The best place I have ever visited is China and I would most like to visit India
- Do you have any hobbies or past times that you enjoy? I enjoy travel and watching sport
- Who would you most like to meet or most admire? Clint Eastwood
- What is your favourite song, album or artist? Anything by the Eurythmics or Madness
- What do you most like about your job? Most days are usually different
- If you didn't work for Fylde Law, what would you most like to be doing? I would like to be part of a Formula 1 Team going around the world
- Tell us a joke...... A horse walks into a bar and the barman says why the long face?...........
("Awful I know but I was told this in a pub by Samantha Janus and she was too beautiful not to laugh at it!")