Fylde Law's Residential Landlord Services Department provides a cost effective service for Residential Landlords.
We offer many of our services to residential landlords on a fixed-fee basis and they include:
- The preparation and drafting of Tenancy Agreements for your property/properties.
- The checking and verification of you present Tenancy Agreement.
- Bond protection.
- Warning Letters to bad Tenants
- Preparation of Notice to Quit
- Court proceedings against your Tenant
- Recovery of Rent Arrears from your Tenant(s)
- Defending you in Disrepair proceedings started by your tenant
- Defending you in unlawful eviction proceedings started by your tenant.
You may need to take legal advice if you have any of the following questions:
- How far in arrears must my tenants be to enable me to evict them?
- My tenancy agreement with my Tenant has come to an end, but the Tenant remains in the property.
- Can I tell them to leave?
- My tenant has informed me that they intend to leave the property, even though the lease is not up yet. What can I do about this?
- How do I tell if the Tenancy Agreement I have with my Tenant is legally enforceable?
- My tenant has damaged my property, but there is still some time left before the Tenancy Agreement expires. Can I evict them?
- My Tenant is in serious arrears with the rent. How long will it take to evict them?
- I have a number of different properties which I rent out. Are you able to act for me in relation to all my properties?
- How much will it cost for me to instruct Fylde Law to act for me? Is it possible to do it on a fixed fee?
- My Tenant claims to have suffered an injury in the home I rent to him/her. What can I do about this? Will I be the person responsible for paying any compensation to them?
Please call our Residential Landlord Services Department on 01253 293 106 or email us via the 'quick enquiry' form and we will be happy to arrange a no obligation, informal chat with you.
Back to top