We at Fylde Law are passionate about defending our clients and are proud of our track record of success as well as our quality of service.
Whether it’s a road traffic case or a high-profile murder case, we handle all types of criminal cases. Regardless of what you are charged with, Fylde Law’s team of highly experienced and skilled Criminal Defenders will do everything in our power to defend you.
Fixed Fees for Summary only Road Traffic Offences
We offer a fixed fee of £250.00 plus VAT (at 20% or the prevailing rate if different) for summary only road traffic offences. Summary only offences include speeding, driving without insurance, failure to provide a specimen, careless driving.
We can offer the fixed fee if;
- You are summonsed or charged at a police station with a Summary only road traffic offence
- The Court at which you are to appear is located within a 20 mile radius of our Blackpool office
- There is no more than 100 pages of ‘advanced information’ evidence for your case.
The fixed fee includes the following;
- Consideration of the advanced information
- Taking your instructions regarding mitigation if you intend to plead guilty or instructions in relation to your defense if you intend to plead not guilty.
- Advising as to the Court process
- Advising as to likely sentence
- Attending Court at a single hearing and providing representation. If a further hearing is required (e.g. due to adjournment for pre-sentence report or trial then a further fee will be payable)
You will be liable for the disbursements for your representative’s travel to the Court. This will be charged at 45p per mile. Parking fees will also be charged if appropriate. These disbursements will be subject to VAT (at 20% or the prevailing rate if different)
We provide a 24-hour service, so if you require advice or are arrested at any time of the day or night, we will be there as soon as possible. Being in police custody can often leave you feeling powerless and lonely, which is why we always make sure our clients in police custody are our top priority.
In the event of being arrested or charged with a crime, you need an experienced, direct, and assertive lawyer who is willing to fight for your rights, both in the police station and at the Court of Appeal. If you are facing charges in court, you will need a solicitor who will treat you as an integral part of its defence team, as well as one who has contacts with the best barristers in the country to represent you.
Contact us on 01253 293 106 or fill out our ‘quick enquiry’ form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Remember to ask for Fylde Law if you are arrested or detained in police custody.
Our commitment to you
Fylde Law is dedicated to providing accessible and affordable legal advice and representation in a way that meets the ‘real world’ needs and circumstances of our clients. Put simply, offering legal services in the way that you want them.
- Direct Solicitor Contact
- No Hidden Charges
- Home and Hospital Visits
Contacting us at Fylde Law is easy – simply fill in the form below or give us a call to speak with one of our experienced solicitors today.
Call a Fylde Law Solicitor today on 01253 293 106 for a free, no obligation informal chat.
Cedar Chambers, Cedar Square,
tel. 01253 293 106
LYTHAM ST ANNES OFFICE:
325 Clifton Drive South, St Annes,
tel. 01253 730 070
10 Crescent East,
tel. 01253 852 613