The process of buying or selling a home can be a stressful one. A poorly managed conveyancing process can result in additional expenses, delays, and even a loss of your sale or purchase.
At Fylde Law, we ensure that your instructions are handled thoroughly and efficiently from start to finish. No corners will be cut, and we won’t lose your money. We will guide you around the pitfalls, ensure you are fully informed, and do all this at one of the most competitive prices.
As conveyancing specialists, we can also help you with the following property-related matters:
- Transfer of equity
- Deed of gift
- Part exchanges
Included in our purchase fees are the following:
- Obtaining the contract documentation from the seller’s conveyancer
- Investigation of title, including submission of searches and raising enquiries
- Reporting to you on the title to the property
- Reporting to you on the legal terms of the mortgage (if any). Please note we cannot give financial advice or advise on the suitability of the mortgage product
- Contracts are exchanged, and the purchase is completed
- Submitting the Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) return and registering your ownership at HM Land Registry.
Our sale fees include the following:
- Obtaining copies of title documentation from HM Land Registry
- Preparing the contract and ancillary documentation
- Dealing with replies to title enquiries
- Obtain a redemption figure for your existing mortgage (if any)
- Exchanging contracts and completing the matter
Our commitment to you
Fylde Law is dedicated to providing accessible and affordable legal advice and representation in a way that meets the ‘real world’ needs and circumstances of our clients. Put simply, offering legal services in the way that you want them.
- Direct Solicitor Contact
- No Hidden Charges
- Home and Hospital Visits
Contacting us at Fylde Law is easy – simply fill in the form below or give us a call to speak with one of our experienced solicitors today.
Call a Fylde Law Solicitor today on 01253 293 106 for a free, no obligation informal chat.
Cedar Chambers, Cedar Square,
tel. 01253 293 106
LYTHAM ST ANNES OFFICE:
325 Clifton Drive South, St Annes,
tel. 01253 730 070
10 Crescent East,
tel. 01253 852 613