150 Years
Civil Litigations

Landlords & Tenant


The Residential Landlord Services Department at Fylde Law offers a cost-effective service for landlords.

Our services for residential landlords include:

  • The preparation and drafting of Tenancy Agreements for your property/properties
  • Checking and verifying your present tenancy agreement
  • Deposit protection
  • Bad Tenant Warning Letters
  • Preparation of the Notice of Quit
  • Taking your tenant to court
  • Evictions
  • Recovering rent arrears from your tenants
  • Defending you in Disrepair proceedings initiated by your tenant
  • Representing you in unlawful eviction proceedings initiated by your tenant.

If you have any of the following questions, you may need legal advice:

  • What is the minimum amount of arrears my tenants must have before I can evict them?
  • The tenancy agreement with my tenant has ended, but the tenant remains in the house.
  • Do I have the right to tell them to leave?
  • Although the lease hasn’t expired yet, my tenant has informed me they intend to leave the property. What can I do about this?
  • When it comes to my Tenancy Agreement with my Tenant, how can I tell if it is legally binding?
  • Even though my tenant has damaged my property, there is still time left until the Tenancy
  • Agreement expires. Is it possible to evict them?
  • There is a serious rent arrears problem with my tenant. How long will it take to evict them?
  • As a landlord, I have a number of properties to rent out. Is it possible for you to handle all of my properties for me?
  • Can you tell me how much it will cost to instruct Fylde Law to represent me? Do you offer fixed fees for this service?
  • In the home I rent to my tenant, he/she claims to have sustained an injury. What should I do about this? Is it my responsibility to compensate them?

If you would like to arrange an informal chat with us, please contact our Residential Landlord Services Department on 01253 293 106 or email us via the ‘quick enquiry’ form.


Fylde Law’s Housing Law Department is one of the best and most experienced in the area.

We have extensive experience handling all sorts of housing matters for our clients. We can help you regardless of whether your landlord is a housing association, local authority or private landlord.

We may be able to offer our clients a variety of funding options, such as fixed fees or no-win, no-fee arrangements. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via the quick contact form on this page or by calling 01253 293 106.

Our Housing Team can provide assistance in a variety of areas, including:

  • Possession Claims – Tenants
  • Mortgage Repossessions
  • Reviews and Appeals
  • Unfair Housing Contracts
  • Squatters Rights/Adverse Possession

Our commitment to you

Fylde Law is dedicated to providing accessible and affordable legal advice and representation in a way that meets the ‘real world’ needs and circumstances of our clients. Put simply, offering legal services in the way that you want them.

  • Direct Solicitor Contact
  • No Hidden Charges
  • Home and Hospital Visits
Our Commitment to You

Contact Us

Contacting us at Fylde Law is easy – simply fill in the form below or give us a call to speak with one of our experienced solicitors today.

Call a Fylde Law Solicitor today on 01253 293 106 for a free, no obligation informal chat.


    Cedar Chambers, Cedar Square,
    FY1 1BP
    tel. 01253 293 106


    Clifton Chambers,
    325 Clifton Drive South, St Annes,
    FY8 1HN
    tel. 01253 730 070


    Crescent Chambers,
    10 Crescent East,
    Thornton Cleveleys,
    FY5 3LP
    tel. 01253 852 613